Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Why Am I Not Getting Any Responses To My Dating Profile?

A reader recently asked, "I've been single for a while now, have joined quite a few free dating sites, and I either get matches by people from the states (I live in Ontario, Canada) or from guys that are not in my age range. Or not even anything I would like. Or on the other hand, if I send a message to somebody, they don't reply back. What am I doing wrong?"

I think there are four main reasons why this lady has not received any responses to her dating profile that she finds acceptable, and have answered them in great detail already. (see: Why Am I Not Getting Any Responses To My Dating Profile?) Do you think I've missed any, or have further ideas and suggestions?

Do you have a difficult or frustrating dating question? Then fill out the dating advice submission form to have your question answered here.

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment