Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Why Did He Stop Calling? Dating Question

cptrainer1 asks: I met this guy on the bus. We both were riding it to work each day for months, and one day he decided to finally talk to me. He got my number, and invited me to see his band play. He then called me a number of times after just to talk. I was not sure if he saw me as a friend or a potential mate. He stopped calling 2 weeks ago.

I'm not sure why, and we never had an official date or sexual contact. He tried to invite himself over to my house twice, but each time I was busy or he was busy. The last time we talked he had me watch a movie he suggested.

Anyway, he told me to call him after the movie was over, to tell him what I thought, so I did. He did not answer or call back. Then almost a week later I called again, and he did not answer or call back. He also got his car fixed so he does not take the bus to work anymore - but he did let me know that ahead of time. Why did he stop calling?

Do you have a difficult or frustrating dating question? Then fill out the dating advice submission form for potential inclusion here.

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment