Sunday, July 21, 2013

Would You Cheat?

For the past few days I've researched and wrote some content about Ashley Madison, the dating site that offers it's users an 'affair guarantee'. Basically anyone whose coupled up can sign up for their service, and if you follow a strict set of guidelines, you'll receive your money back if you don't find what you're after in six months.

By writing this content, I'm not saying I support cheaters. Let's be clear: I don't. But whether I support or condone websites that offer cheaters a means to and end, the fact is, these sites exist because there's demand, and I get a lot of emails on the topic every month. Writing about it makes me curious... and if you look at the current poll results, you'll understand why.

Poll: Would you feel a temptation to cheat if there was no way anyone would find out?

So, would you cheat? Under what circumstances, if any? Have you before? If so, would you again?

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment